Powder Ombre brows
Why should we choose ombre brows among eyebrow tattoo methods?
How long does the powder brows technique take?
How long do powder ombre brows last?
On average, powder brows last between 3 to 5 years. However, the longevity of powder ombre brows depends on various factors such as skin type, aftercare, precare, the superficiality of pigments, weather conditions (sun UV), type and quality of the ink, physical condition and Specific individual diseases.
Eyebrow tattoo before and after photos:
Who can not use powder ombre brows?
People with serious skin problems should not use this method. Pregnant and breastfeeding women must avoid all types of permanent makeup as well.
What is the aftercare of powder brows?
For best results, the clientele should refrain from using cosmetic products and makeup around the eyebrows for at least two weeks. Excessive sweating and exposure to sunlight should also be avoided. After eyebrow tattooing, a layer of scab forms on the eyebrows that you have to wait for it to be fallen out naturally and avoid touching it. Usually, you will be given a vitamin A ointment after the eyebrows tattoo that you should apply on your eyebrows after and during taking a shower.
How much do ombre powder brows cost?
Advantages of powder ombre brows in Comparison with microblading:
1- Which one is safer? Which one is more Invasive?
2- Less pain with Powder ombre brows
Powder brows due to the airbrush technique that is performed, it is less painful than eyebrow microblading or other eyebrow shading methods. The pressure and pokes of the needle of the machine are less than the blades of the microblading and as a result, the powder brows technique would be much less painful than microblading.
3- Powder ombre brows last longer:
4- Powder brows are suitable for all skin types:
Powder brows work great for any skin type, unlike microblading, which is not suitable for people with oily skin. Microblading on oily skin requires several touch-ups, which can further damage the skin and ink migration in some cases.
Doing Powder Ombre Brows step by step:
- At first, our artist talks to you to find your expectations about the shape and colour and gives you some information about the procedure.
- After that, the artist starts to design the outline with the measuring devices and her point of view to have perfect and even brows.
- In the next step, she erases all the extra lines to show you the result after the procedure and she would correct the design with you until achieving your satisfaction.
- Next, she applies the anesthetic cream on your eyebrows and waits between 20 mins to 40 mins.
- Finally, the artist starts the powder ombre brows