Permanent Makeup Aftercare, Eyebrows tattoo, Lip blush and Eyeliner tattoo
Approximately, 50 percent of the cosmetic tattoo result depends on aftercare, so, following the PMU aftercare is significantly important to achieve the best result.
- Avoid touching the treated area
- On the first day, slightly dab the treated area with a warm and damp tissue to clean the bodily fluids every half an hour. If the fluids do not be cleaned, they would form thick scabs and have a high potential to bring out the pigments during the healing process.
- After the treatment, you can apply the aftercare, in a thin layer, 2 or 3 times a day to moisturize if it is becoming tight and dry.
- You can use vitamin A ointment or skin candy to prevent the skin from drying out.
- You can use Gentamicin one time per day if there is inflammation or pain in the affected area.
- Keep the area moisturized in a thin layer like Chapstick
- please wash your hands before applying the aftercare ointments
- Please only use the aftercare products, not even antibiotic ointments.
- Before taking a shower, apply recommended aftercare product to the treated area to protect it from accidental water exposure.
- Please clean the old aftercare products by slight dabbing and avoid rubbing
- Before going to bed, you can apply an extra layer to keep the pigmented area moisturized during the night (After 3 days could be applied).
- Do not wear any kind of makeup for at least 10 days until the area is fully healed
- Avoid sunbathing and tanning for a month
- Avoid excessive sweating for one week (Gym, physical work, etc.)
- Trips are not recommended for 14 days, because new environments and climates are not ideal for consistent healing and aftercare.
- No pools, saltwater, sauna, hot tubs, steam rooms, etc. during the healing process.
- Do not wash the area for 7- 10 days. If the area gets wet, please dry it by tapping the tissue and avoid rubbing
- Do not pick at scabs as this will pull out the pigment and can cause scarring. Keep them moisturized and try to keep them on as long as possible. Finally, they will naturally fall off
- Do not expose directly to strong sunlight
In case of Lip blush: Use a straw to drink for the first few days and avoid eating spicy or salty foods because salt, pepper etc. should not touch your lips for 2-3 weeks after the procedure