Cases of partial or absolute prohibition and Pre-Care of treatment:
There are some tips that need your attention before doing the semi-permanent makeup treatment:
- During the menstrual cycle, we highly recommend not doing the permanent makeup because the client is more sensitive to pain and the skin has less potential to absorb the pigments ِ
- When you are pregnant or in a breastfeeding period, or taking any type of pregnancy pill
- Doing Permanent makeup is prohibited during oral retinoids (Accutane) and up to six months after discontinuation
- Chemotherapy and radiotherapy
- After receiving antibiotic, antiviral, or corticosteroid treatment, micropigmentation can be performed with the advice of a doctor.
- Controlled diabetes, heart disease, etc. is unrestricted with the consent and opinion of the doctor.
- Three months after plastic and cosmetic surgery with the consent and opinion of a doctor is unrestricted.
- Stop taking special pills such as diet pills, Indomethacin tablets, Vitamin E, Sedatives, nerves-related pills, Warfarin, anticoagulants, Aspirin, or Pills that thin the blood at least three days before the PMU and SMP because they affect skin pigmentation
- Rakuten pills, which are anti-acne pills and are taken without a doctor's prescription, also have serious side effects. Because those who have large pimples, it means that the skin is very oily, and these skins do not retain the pigments
- People with High or low blood pressure are not good candidates for PMU because anesthetic and lidocaine are not working for them because of thin blood, and the healing time is longer
- If you are taking antibiotics regularly cause the body's immune system tends to ward off the pigments. For people with herpes or a record of herpes better to use antibiotics 3 days before and after the treatment under the supervision of the doctor.
- Permanent makeup is prohibited up to 6 months after plastic surgery.
- Please make sure to get Gel and Botox injections after getting Micropigmentation.
- Using medicines, Alcohol, and herbal teas is banned 3 days before the treatment.
- Stop using blood thinners with your doctor's permission for a while before micropigmentation services.
- Avoid any activity that causes peeling of the skin, such as Microdermabrasion and using exfoliating creams. (It is best to stop using exfoliating creams a week before micropigmentation services)
- The area which got treatment should be away from sunlight and solar for at least two weeks.
- To avoid low blood pressure and blood sugar levels during the treatment, avoid Smoking, Hookah, and any other Liquor for at least three days before doing Permanent makeup or Scalp micropigmentation.
- If you have allergies, after getting your doctor’s permission, you can take Cetirizine 6 hours before doing Scalp micropigmentation or Permanent makeup and continue after it.
Permanent Makeup Precare, Eyebrows tattoo, Eyeliner tattoo and Lipblush
- For lip Blush: Please let us know if you have a history of herps or had cold sores before undergoing any treatment. You MUST contact your physician for a prescription of an antiviral medication Valtrex, Zovirax, or other anti-viral pre and post-procedure to help prevent a herpes outbreak, specially if you have ever had chicken pox, fever blisters or cold sores. There are absolutely no exceptions to this rule. Start taking the medication 2 days prior and continue.
- Avoid consuming caffeine drinks such as coffee, coke, herbal tea and etc. three days before the treatment
- Avoid sunbathing or tanning one week prior to the procedure.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamins, or Advil/Ibuprofen 24 hours before the procedure.
- Avoid power shakes and power greens, Fish Oil, and "Hair, Skin, Nail" supplements 3 days prior to the procedure because they cause blood thinning and heavy bleeding
- Discontinue Glycolic, Chemical Peels, and Retin-A, 2 weeks prior.
- Refrain from the use of any Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) products close to the pigmented area 2 weeks prior to and 2 weeks after your procedure. Check your moisturizer, facewash BB or CC creams and makeup primers for anything that says acid.
- No brow waxing or tinting one week before.
- You will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle, so we highly recommend not doing PMU during this time
- You must be off any kind of Accutane for six months.
- Stop using Latisse on brows or any Lash hair growing serum 3 weeks before the treatment
- If you get fillers or Gel, make sure there should be a gap of 6 weeks before or after the treatment
- If you get Botox, make sure there should be a gap of 2 weeks before or after the treatment.
- We do not work on anyone pregnant or still breastfeeding
Items that required the written permission of a physician:
Types of Cancer or Chemotherapy or Radiotherapy
HIV and other diseases of the immune system
Hepatitis, especially hepatitis C